Monday, September 19, 2011

The weather can't stop my look today! :D

This morning was raining, windy and cold in Milan.. But I already had a plan to wear my yellow mustard shorts that I brought from Jakarta.. My roomate said that today would be cold because of rain this morning... But for the sake of fashion I still wore the yellow shorts, combined with pink Uniqlo sleeveless shirt, stradivarius pink cardi and pink scarf...

I always think of what should I wear for tomorrow... That becomes my habit. I must have a spare time just to think about what should I wear... It can't be in a rush, or a few minutes.. I usually think a days before, or it could be a few hours before I go somewhere. I don't know why, I guess it because i'm perfectionist.. I want everything under control or in the right order... It's funny but I still doin' that thing.. :P

So, today I walked around Milan with the shorts... The people in the Metro can't stop stared at me and were talking about my look today... and I don't care.. hahaha.. For me, fashion is the way to express your mood, feelings or even what you believe in...

I feel so lively and colorful today.. No matter what the weather is... By what I wore today, it also make a statement that In every season, in every weather, I still rejoice and happy in the Lord!

"In what season are you? Whether a time of joy or sadness, each season should motivate us to seek the Lord and trust Him"





No comments:

Post a Comment

ciao ciao Duomo!

The Chief Scout..

I don't know where was this idea came from.. i just tried to mix and match my wardrobe and i've just realized that i was dressed up like a scout.. and i wore this look to the church last Wednesday.. :P

Wheat between the reeds..

This picture was taken over a year ago.. Taken by Hana, my besties.. and i love it a lot!! thanks Hana! I wore Issac Mizahri little black dress, black tights, yellow knitted cardigans, and black patent TODS for the shoes.. FYI, this photo was in Astri's camera, me and Hana have to wait about a year to get the photos from her... we don't know why... oh my.... hahahahaha.. but at least finally we got the photos.. :)

ready... set.. GO!

Red, Yellow and Green.. Inspired from the traffic light! :P

Everywhere I Go I See YOU!

The song of Michael W. Smith --> "I See You" have been playing in my head over and over again.. what a beautiful song!! :)

All the sweet things that I should think about.

Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse. Put into practice what you learned from me, what you heard and saw and realized. Do that, and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies. (Philippians 4:8) The scripture above makes me wanna wear something colorful! :D

Ocha Bella

This is what I wore when I had a dinner with my friends at Ocha Bella.. :))

Eeniee Meanie Minnie Mouse!

i was thinking of Minnie Mouse, so I decided to go with this look! :P

marshmellow!

"If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?" (Matthew 6:30) i have no worries about what people think about me and my looks... i do love bright colors and i'm goona wear it anyway! yeayy! :D

tidal wave

I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity.. Cause it came down like a tidal wave and sorrow swept over me. Then I was given grace and love.. I was blind but now I can see. Cause I've found a new hope from above and courage swept over me.. :) I love this part of Owl City lyrics and it makes me dressed up like this.. :)

Nerdy Bee!

feelin' like a nerdy bee with those complementary colors.. xP

proud to be an Indonesian :)

i just realized how i love my country and proud to be an Indonesian, no matter what.. :)

zookeeper

i think about what Jane would wear today if she's going to the jungle?? :D

mustard and tomato sauce..

inspired from McDonalds.. :P

bumble bee.. :)

bright as a bumble bee :)

hello summer! :)

i feel more colorful in this summer!! :D

reflection of red and blue

journey to Nami Island.. :)

zigzagzigzag..

i feel so colorful on the red carpet.. :)

look boooook-ing :)

today i'm wearing Jezzilla! :)

hype hype this electromaqnifique look.. :D